Monday, January 25, 2010

Henry in Love



Henry in Love written by Peter McCarty is a cute book written about a boy named Henry who is in love with a girl in his class named Chloe and a day in school when he finally realizes his love. Another book that has really interesting and beautiful illustrations, I thought that this book lacked as much of a rich story as the other books that I read this week. While it was cute, it also is a story that I'm not sure will capture a child and hold them to every page. It also didn't really have a message about anything, maybe just a nice story about liking someone when you are younger. My favorite part was definitely the illustrations and while I didn't love this book, I think that it would still be something to read with my children in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment