Monday, February 1, 2010

Where Do Balloons Go? An Uplifting Mystery


I chose this book this week because I love another one of Jamie Lee Curtis's books called Today I Feel Silly, so I decided to pick another one of her books. Where Do Balloons Go? An Uplifting Mystery is a story about where balloons float to when you let them go. It's a fun imaginative story about what adventures balloons could get into once they leave the comfort of our hands. Do they all get together and have a balloon dance? Do they tangle with airplanes and cha-cha with birds? These are only a few of the questions that are asked in this book. The illustrations are fun and different and provide a lot to look at for a child that likes to focus on the pictures rather than the story. It also is one of those books that can help a child use their imagination and they could think of their own things that balloons do once we let them go. Overall, I really enjoyed this story and I would recommend this, along with Curtis's other books, to other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment